Italian Chicken Skillet
calories per serving: 400; total fat: 20g (estimates based on the original recipe and what i added)
1 Serving= 1/2c pasta, 1.5c chicken mixture
- 1 c dry orzo pasta, uncooked
- Non-stick spray
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 2 small zucchini
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano, drained
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce with basil, garlic, and oregano
- 1/2 tub of Philadelphia Italian Cheese & Herb cooking creme
Add all other ingredients, bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Serve chicken mixture over pasta .
|mine looked similar. this pic is from kraftbrands.com|
Let me know if you try this! It's really good.