Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day 6- Unconventional

I totally stole this idea from Liz at 26 and Counting.  I never thought about wearing a romper as a shirt.  I've seen a dress as a shirt or a skirt.  But I thought her idea was genius!
romper- Target; shoes- Target; belt- F21; necklace- F21
The first look is very casual for lunch, running errands, or shopping...
skirt- F21; shoes- DSW
The second look is the creative, unconventional way to wear the romper.  I loved this challenge!  It was fun to get creative.  I really liked to see how the other participants got creative!

On another note- Mocha got a haircut today, which was long over due.  Take a look at her before and after! 
XO-Heather

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the added broach too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Heather! I never thought about wearing a romper as a top either. I just might do that tonight now :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!