Friday, August 5, 2011

Frugal Friday- A Suggested Guide

I've had a lot of people ask me how to get started couponing.  So instead of me giving a lengthy explanation that may or may not make sense... I wanted to send everyone to a site that I use often, and one of the sites that taught me how to coupon.  Take a look at this couponing guide by Collin from Hip2Save.  This guide explains everything way better than I would be able to.  Her site gives you updates all day with the best new deals.  I love it! 

On an unrelated note, I'm so happy it's Friday.  I've been exhausted all week.  We haven't rested much since before our trip.  I have plans to watch movies, read, and eat all weekend.  I can't wait.  I got these 3 books in the mail from Amazon yesterday.
Lauren Conrad Style 
The Carrie Diaries 
What I Wore: Four Seasons, One Closet, Endless Recipes for Personal Style 
I'm really excited about the book by Jessica from What I Wore.  I love her blog!
Hopefully everyone has a great weekend.
XO-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!