Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Me, Myself, & I

 
 
I'm a little late with this, but I meant to link-up yesterday for the Me, Myself, & I Link Up Party.  You can click on the button above to see other participants also! 
 
Here's this months' questions:
 
 1. When you're feeling down, what do you do to pick yourself up?
 I shop! I love to shop- even if its just for groceries.  And unfortunately, I sulk or cry... It usually does make me feel better to just let it out.

2. If you had to live in a different time period which would you prefer?
Definitely the 60's-70's!  I would love to live in a era where everyone was so care-free and happy!  I love the clothes, the music, and the lifestyles then! 

3. What is the most creative Halloween costume you've ever worn?
I can't think of one. I've never been a big Halloween person. One year the husband and I dressed up as Ken and Barbie.  But that's really then only time I've dressed up in my adult life. 
 
4. Five weird things about you we wouldn't know without being told?
-I talk to myself when I grocery shop sometimes.  I'll tell myself, "ok, I need 2 apples, etc..." I don't know when I started doing this either.  One day I just noticed it.
- I think puppies are cuter than babies.
- My husband and I literally have nothing in common except that we like to eat. But we don't eat any of the same things at all!
- I love the widest range of music, from dirty raunchy rap to good classic country.  George Jones, anyone?
- I have terrible road rage.  Nothing pisses me off more than when someone rides in the left lane on the interstate. I don't care how fast you are going. Its illegal!  There are signs everywhere that say left lane for passing only.  It seriously makes my skin crawl when I see someone get on the interstate and immediately go to the left lane (when not passing), set their cruise, and just ride. MOVE!


5. What would you tell your 16-year-old self?
Cherish your friendships and memories. When you get older everyone seems to drift apart. 
Calm down!  I was really a wild-child in high school.  I would definitely tell myself there's plenty of time for partying!  But oh well, I lived and learned from it!
    
Make sure to go check out all the other entries for the link-up!

XO-Heather
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!