Thursday, October 13, 2011

A to Z of Me

So instead of doing my Three Things Thursday this week I decided to do something a little different.  I've been seeing this A to Z thing on a few blogs lately.  So I thought I would tell you guys a bit about myself.  Here goes:
A. Age: 24
B. Bed size: King
C. Chore that you hate: there's not just one... dusting, mopping, the dishes...
D. Dogs: Mocha and Fred
E. Essential start to your day: peeing... is that gross?
F. Favorite color: pink, of course
G. Gold or Silver: this is hard... my wedding band is white gold. but i really like the look of yellow gold. it goes so well with everything!
H. Height: 5’6″
I. Instruments you play: are you kidding? i can't play anything!
J. Job title: Human Resources Coordinator
K. Kids: Pass
L. Live: Southeast Louisiana
M. Mother’s name: Trenna. (Pronounced Tree-na) you know like the rapper?!
N. Nicknames: I always wanted a nickname, but what do you do with Heather?!
O. Overnight hospital stays: None.
P. Pet peeves: repetitive noises, obnoxious people, people who drive in the left lane on the interstate without passing someone...
Q. Quote from a movie: OK, my favorite movie EVER is Old School.  I LOVE Will Ferrell!  So here are my faves:
Frank-"Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time."
Frank-"Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?"
Mitch-"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a ** magic show ready to double team your girlfriend."  
R. Right or left handed: Righty.
S. Siblings: 1 sister
U. Underwear: umm... yes...?
V. Vegetable you hate: believe it or not, i don't really hate any.
W. What makes you run late: my snooze button and my hair.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: arm. i broke it in a 4-wheeler accident in Jr. high
Y. Yummy food that you make: i make some really delicious red beans & rice
Z. Zoo animal: gorgeous black and white tigers

Now I want to know more about you!!!  Tell me some fun facts!
XO-Heather

4 comments:

  1. Yay!! A fellow Louisiana Blogger! Thank you for your comment :) and yes that was my birthday celebration at Global Wildlife!

    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually haven't heard of it. We made the trip from Baton Rouge but I'm from the small town of New Iberia originally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that s my fav scene in old school!
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have something in common! The Hair and the alarm clock...always causes me to run late, I hit snooze for 1 hour...yeah it's bad!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!