Thursday, July 14, 2011

Three Things Thursday- Meet my family

Each week I'm going to do a list of 3 things I'm loving- very similar to what These adorable girls do with Five Things Friday!  So here goes my first edition of 3TT!  This week is a little special because I'm going to introduce you to my 3 favorite things ever- My little family- my husband and 2 dogs!
This was our wedding day, October 24th 2009.  It really was the best day ever!

1. the Husband- he's the most kind, understanding, and patient person I know.  He walked into my life totally unexpectedly 6 years ago.  We've been through a lot together, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us.
She's got a treat in her mouth.  I think this pic is too cute!
puppy- 2005
2. Mocha is a Shih-Tzu and Lhasa Apso mix.  I bought her the summer I graduated high school- June 2005.  I've always been a huge animal lover, and my dad never let me have a dog inside.  So that was the first thing I bought when I moved out.  She travels with us on vacations- she even went on our honeymoon!  She loves to eat- just like me- and will eat ANYTHING!  She can be a little moody, and she totally likes the husband more than me.  But I love her with all my heart.

Fred- the other day in the yard
puppy- 2009

Christmas 2010
3. Fred is a basset hound.  We bought him the day we got back from our honeymoon.  We saw someone with an old Basset Hound- droopy ears and all- on our trip, and I had to have one.  We bought him the day we came back.  The husband wanted to name him Fred, because of Smokey and the Bandit.  I couldn't argue with that- he looks like a Fred.  He is so loving and sweet.  I never imagined he would get as big as he is.  He's a little over 50 lbs, and his paws are huge!  He's really too big for me to handle.  I can't take him for walks by myself.  All he wants is to play with Mocha, and she can't stand him.  It's pitiful.  

Hope everyone has a happy Thursday
XO- Heather      
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!