Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday

Happy Hump Day!   I've got to get a good schedule down to take outfit pictures in the mornings so I'm not forced to take them in bathrooms!  After working 8 hours, a 45 minute commute, and working out I get home around 7:00 pm each weekday.  I look terrible, and it's just too late to do them then.
Today I have to travel to an office about an hour away for work.  I'll be out and about most of the day.  I meet with each new employee at the different offices to give them a quick orientation about the company, the benefits, and have them fill out paperwork.  I wanted to wear something comfortable, but still semi-professional.  I love this dress! It's so versatile and comfortable.  I wanted the dress for a long time, but didn't want to pay $70+ for it.  Finally, I found it on sale for $35, and happily snatched it up!  I'm off to prepare for 3 new employee orientations! 
Hope everyone has a lovely day!         
dress- loft; belt- forever 21; necklace- JCPenny; shoes- DSW

 P.S. This is in my bathroom this morning before work.  I would've taken a full-body shot in my bedroom, but you would've seen my lovely sleeping husband behind me.

2 comments:

  1. that dress is so pretty! i love the color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's probably my favorite thing in my closet right now!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!