Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday- my new favorite skirt


shirt- loft; necklace- loft; skirt- loft; shoes- DSW
I am pleased to introduce to you my new favorite skirt!  When I first saw this skirt on Liz @ 26 and Counting I fell in love!  I loved her outfit.  The skirt was originally marked $69.50 online (prices are usually cheaper in the store though).  So I put the idea out of my mind, and assumed I wouldn't get the skirt.  Eventually I saw it go on the sale rack for $39.50.  I thought that was a great buy, but I still didn't want to give in.
On my lunch break yesterday I ran to Loft to get this t-shirt since they were only $10, and check out their sale rack.  I received an email about the shirt and their sale items were an additional 50% off.  I always like to check their sale racks to see if they have any final sale items.  Those are the best, because they're super cheap.  That's when I saw this beauty on the sale rack.  I quickly ran to see what size it was.  Sure enough, one item left in MY size for $19.75.  SOLD!   I also found the necklace and a few more for $10 each.  Yesterday was a good day!

XO- Heather

2 comments:

I love comments!