Monday, October 10, 2011

Mixed up Monday: Weekend Recap

I'm writing this from my new recliner today...  I wasn't feeling too good this morning so I took a sick day.  I've spent the day catching up on my shows on DVR (Revenge, Big Rick Texas, Secret Circle, Rachel Zoe...) and lounging with the pup.
I just wanted to share some pictures with you guys from my last few days.

Mocha and Fred in their Halloween pumpkin shirts.  They even glow in the dark:
A few pics from our craft night- making Halloween wreaths:


A few pics from yesterday featuring my new Saints tee.  My spent the day in NOLA with Victoria and her BF, Mike.  But we forgot to take pics!


Hope everyone has a great rest of the day.  I'm getting back to my DVR... Man, my life is EXCITING!
What did everyone else do this weekend?
XO-Heather

2 comments:

  1. I love days where I can just catch up on my DVR! I love the show revenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still trying to catch up on all my DVR since I literally have not been home and when I am I only get to watch a show or 2 if I'm lucky before unpacking more shiz. Although I'm def caught up on revenge! Love your saints shirt! Where can I get a cute Who 'dat shirt???

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!