Thursday, September 8, 2011

Three Things Thursday

Here are a few things I am loving this week:

1.  Katy Perry
Tonight three friends and I are going to see Katy Perry in New Orleans.  I'm so excited!  We're going to go get something to eat and hang out before the concert starts.  The bad part is I have to be at work at 8 in the morning.  I know I will get home pretty late.
2.  Suave Professionals
Has anyone else used the Suave professionals line?  I bought the dry shampoo and the extra hold hairspray.  They both smell so good!  It works really well too.  I think both totaled $5 this week at Walgreens.  I had a coupon I printed from their website for $1/2.
3.  Revlon Matte Lipstick in Really Red (006)
I read about this lipstick in September's issue of Lucky.  It said it was the best matte red lipstick for fair to medium tones.  I went on a hunt for this lipstick for 2 days!  I went to CVS- couldn't find it.  I went to Ulta- nope!  I went to 2 different Targets- not there.  Finally, I tried Walmart.  Turns out it was mixed in with the super lustrous lipstick.  There were 2 left, and on roll back for $4.97.  So it was probably at all those other places I just didn't know where to look.  I tried it last night, and it was worth the hunt.  It lasted a long time too!  I only recently started wearing lipstick.  Now I feel  naked without it. 

Well I'm off to finish up a few things before leaving work early for the concert today!
XO-Heather

1 comment:

  1. I love a good red lipstick (that's also affordable) so I will definitely check out the Revlon. Haven't found a good dry shampoo, so I will give this a try too! Have fun at Katy Perry!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!