I decided to participate in a new challenge for the month to keep it interesting around here. I can't even remember how I found this blog, but I thought this challenge sounded interesting. Basically, the challenge is to create 3 small goals for yourself every month. You link up each week to tell your progress and keep yourself accountable.
My goals for the month of September are below:
- Do some form of exercise 3x/week
- This could be anything from going to a group class, walking on the treadmill, or walking the puppies
- Start and finish at least 1 book on my list
- I have several books in my library on kindle and on my Pinterest board I want to read
- Stay on budget
- I need to try extra hard to stay on budget in EVERY category. This will be an ongoing goal each month