Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tasty Tuesday: Mini Tukey Meatloaves

Today I'm featuring a recipe that I made over the weekend.  Husband & I both loved it!  I fused together two different recipes from skinnytaste, one of my favorite recipe blogs.  The zucchini probably sounds a little funny being thrown in there.  But it helps to bulk up the recipe, and you can't taste it at all.  I used my Tupperware Manual Chopper to shred the zucchini.  This thing is AH-MAZING!  My sister used to sell Tupperware, and she gave me a ton of great stuff for my wedding shower.  I cut the zucchini in slices and then threw it in there and manually shredded it.  Look how tiny it shredded it! 

Turkey Meatloaf Cupcakes
makes 6 cupcakes

  • 1 lb ground turkey
  • 1 egg
  • 1 small zucchini shredded
  • 1/4 c ketchup
  • 2 tsp Worcestershire
  • 2 tbsp minced onion
  • 1/2 c seasoned breadcrumbs
  • salt & pepper
  • little Mrs. Dash Italian seasoning blend


Preheat the oven to 350°. Line a muffin tin with foil liners.
In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together with your hands.  Place meatloaf mixture into muffin tins filling them to the top. 

Bake uncovered for 18-20 minutes or until cooked through.
Spoon some additional ketchup & Worcestershire on top.  Put back in the oven for another 2-5 minutes. 
finished product with baked sweet potato
Let me know if you make this!
XO-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!