Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Long Weekend Recap & OOTD

So we're back to our normal scheduling now that the 21 Day Challenge is over.  Except for today, because I'm thrown off by the long weekend!  I had so much fun doing the challenge, and I found a lot of new blogs! 
This weekend was very relaxing.  We spent most of it inside watching the rain from Tropical Storm Lee.  We got most of the bad weather Saturday.  There were high winds, lots of rain, and plenty of tornado watches.  Luckily we didn't lose power.  I got a little worried that we were going to get some water in our house.  We are in a flood zone.  When I woke up Saturday morning our ditches were flowing into the driveway and yard.  It freaked me out, because I knew we had a whole weekend ahead of us of rain.  But luckily it didn't get much worse.
 Saturday night we couldn't take the boredom anymore.  We got out of the house to watch the first LSU game of the season.  We went to a little sports bar/restaurant in BR with a few other couples, including Victoria!
Sunday we got out of the house for a little while and went to the mall.  Monday we watched movies and I caught up on reading.  And now here I am, back at work!
This week's weather is going to be amazing!  I was able to wear this chambray shirt for the first time in a while, since it's not 100 degrees! 
shirt- Ann Taylor factory store; pants- NY&Co; shoes- Nine West

I'm excited for the short work week.  And I'm going to see Katy Perry in NOLA Thursday night with 3 other girlfriends. I can't wait!
XO-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!