Friday, February 7, 2014

My Favorite Shakeology Recipe

Happy Friday!!!  Today I wanted to share my favorite shakeology recipe. I have been having this for breakfast each morning this week.  It keeps me full for a good 3 hours or more. I try to eat every 2-3 hours anyway. But I'm definitely not that hungry by the 3 hour mark.  So I am able to have something small- instead of feeling like I need to eat lunch already at 10:30!!  



Ingredients:
1 Scoop Chocolate Shakeology
1 Cup of Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
1 Small Container of cottage cheese
4 ice cubes







Here is the nutritional info:
 Don't be turned off by the cottage cheese.  You can't taste it. It gives it a creamy taste.  It adds 10 grams more of protein. So its definitely worth it!!!  Let me know if anyone tries it! Its good stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!