Wednesday, February 19, 2014

21 Day Fix- Day 2 Recap

Woohoo I'm currently on Day 3 of the 21 Day Fix (I'm doing my recaps the next day)!

Tuesday- Day 2 was more difficult for me than day 1.  I will be honest- i was pretty hungry. But I worked out twice on Monday- pretty hard too... Working my legs and doing cardio. So I think my appetite was just revved up from that.  

This program is great because it is helping me to see I am already eating the right things but WAY too much of it. Y'all... I have a big appetite.  I'm hungry a lot. And I use that as an excuse to overeat- even on healthy foods.  This is helping me to see how much to eat.  I like that because I need it and struggle with it.  

I woke up at 5:30 and did my Upper Fix workout.  I liked it. But because I am used to heavier lifting it wasn't challenging enough for me since I only have 5 lbs weights... I completely forgot until after that i had a resistance band!  It would definitely be a good workout with challenging weights.  Its normal every day exercises that I do in the gym already. So I liked that!  My abs are actually pretty sore today from the planks- I'm assuming.  


My meals:
7:30 on my way to work I had my Chocolate Shakeology with water.
9:30- cottage cheese with berries 
12:00- stir fry veggies with tofu
2:30- apple w/ 1 tsp almond butter
5:00- whole wheat tortilla with hummus and bell peppers
8:00- grilled halibut with asparagus

Around 3:30 I got hungry.  I had some wasabi peas in my desk. I grabbed the bag and took a few out.  Then once I started eating them I couldn't stop. Before long I had eaten almost half the bag. I finally just threw them away.  Snacky foods like that are my weakness. I will eat them while I work and not even notice how many.  But I was able to recognize my weakness and remove it. So that's good.  

For the most part I am staying satisfied. I am eating every 2 hours. I don't give myself long enough to get super hungry.  

I did skip my chest and tricep workout with my husband last night. I didn't feel guilty about it because I did the Upper Body WO yesterday morning.  I am actually dreading the Lower Body fix after work today because I am REALLY sore today. 

Happy Hump Day everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!