Monday, February 3, 2014

30 Day Push Project

Amazon.com


I read about Chalene Johnson's 30 Day Push Book and Challenge through my Beach Body Team.  I've really been interested in personal development lately.  I feel like its something everyone can benefit from. With all the negative self-image and negative self-talk I've been dealing with for the past month or so I think its a great time to start this.

The 30 Day Challenge is free.  You can sign up here and follow along with me!  She teaches how to manage your time, become more successful, create to-do lists, set and achieve goals, etc...  Each morning for 30 days you get an email with a short video to watch and an assignment for the day.  It takes roughly 10 minutes.  So that's easy right?!  Everyone has 10 minutes.

I started the program yesterday- on the 3rd. I'm excited for this!  I've read great things about this program! I would love an accountability partner in this!!

**I started my day today with my first day of T25... OMG! I'm in pretty good shape. It killed me!  25 minutes of high intensity constant movement was tough.  I burned a little over 210 calories.  I think that's awesome for 25 minutes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!