Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Yesterday's Haul

Yesterday I went to Ulta and Target on my lunch break. I wanted to look for an oxblood color nail polish and berry lipstick. I've been hearing about this oxblood trend lately. And I love dark nails!! I've also been looking for some longer shirts and tanks to wear with my beloved Lululemon Wunder Unders.  I have these in several colors!  

I completely forgot to snap my own pictures of the stuff though before putting it all up last night.

I picked up this Revlon super lustrous lipstick in #485- raspberry freeze. I wore it today and I love it! I was actually hoping it would have a little less shine and look more matte. But I'm pleased with the color. I love the formula of these lipsticks. They're really creamy and not drying at all.

I also picked up the Revlon Color Stay nail polish in Vixen.  I haven't painted my nails with it yet.  But I did find some swatches.
source 
This color just looks gorgeous!  And I love this line of polishes.  I have a few other colors, and they last pretty long.

I also just picked up another package of the Simple make-up remover wipes.  I love that brand!  I used my $5 off $10 coupon, and I think I paid $11 OOP.  

I also found a couple of tanks at Target.  I don't think they'll be quite long enough for me to feel comfortable with tights.  But oh well.  
buy here
here
The 2nd one isn't the exact one I bought.  Mine doesn't have the glitter, and its more of a berry color rather than purple.  They're really soft and very comfy!  They were $7 each.  They have a ton of colors.  I like these to wear alone in the summer and under cardis/ jackets in the fall.
buy here
Then I picked up the mint green lacy one.  I thought it would be cute to wear around the house or casually.  It was on clearance for $3. 

So its not too exciting, but I found some good deals!  
Have you been shopping lately?

XO-Heather


1 comment:

  1. I love the Revlon color!!! Gorgeous, I might have to go bought!! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!