Tuesday, October 16, 2012

OOTD & a recipe

I haven't been feeling too good since yesterday afternoon. I had a 3 mile run scheduled with a friend. And I thought really hard about canceling. But I went anyway, and I felt better afterwards.

For my meal 5 on day 1 of the 5dsd yesterday I made a random concoction of kale and chickpeas.

1 can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
Minced garlic
A few handfuls of kale
2 tbsp Olive oil
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
.5c veggie stock

Heat up a pan with olive oil
Add minced garlic (however much you like)
Pour in chickpeas and heat them up for a minute
Throw in kale, balsamic vinegar, & stock
Let simmer until kale is wilted
* this would w great topped with feta too!!

This morning I did not want to wake up to work out. But I got up and did the surfer girl routine from the TIU beach babe DVD. My M1 was a typical protein pancake.

Here's an outfit for today too!
 Top: Loft
Blazer: LC for Kohls
Skinnies: Kohls
Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklace: Stella & Dot
Headband: Goody from Target


Happy Tuesday everyone!!
XO-Heather

1 comment:

I love comments!