Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tasty Tuesday: Sauteed Green Beans

I don't know if I would really even call this a recipe or just a concoction.  But it is delish!  It can be a great side dish to a steak, or you can eat it for a meal, like me!  I get all of this from Wal Mart.  I'm sure you can find these little green beans somewhere else too.

1 bag of Marketside Green Beans (found in the fresh produce)
1 container of sliced mushrooms
Minced garlic- I never measure this because I LOVE garlic. So I put a lot!!
1/2 of a small yellow onion
olive oil






Steam the green beans in the microwave in the bag, according to the directions
Coat a pan with olive oil & dice the onion
Add the diced onion, minced garlic, and mushrooms to the pan and sautee for about 3-5 minutes
Once the green beans have finished steaming add them to the pan and toss for a few more minutes

Voila! That's it!  See delicious, cheap, quick, and healthy!

XO-Heather

3 comments:

  1. yummy in my tummy! And I have green beans in my fridge right now! Might be doing this tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love green beans and I'm always trying to find ways to "spice them up"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooooove green beans! Especially sauteed.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!