Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday: outfits from Vegas

I hope everyone's holiday was fabulous.  Be on the lookout for a recap of my Christmas soon.

So I know I'm super late (like a month) at posting these.  But below are a few outfits pics I took before we were headed out while we were in Vegas during Thanksgiving.
We had a great time.  It was our first time going.  We stayed for 5 days, which was a little too long, IMO... We have to go back for a friend's wedding in June.  I think that will be a blast to go with a group of our high school friends!
first day there sightseeing. skinnies: Kohls; shoes: Coach; cardi: F21; tank: F21

Before heading out to see Peep Show:: BTW, this show was absolutely amazing! I love burlesque shows.  I think they're so fun to watch!  And this one had some amazing dancers!!

 dress: Old Navy, tights: Target; necklace: F21; shoes: DSW; clutch: local boutique
Holly doing an interview
 Holly!
Shopping day:
 jacket, tee, jeans: Loft; shoes: Steve Madden

 Before heading out to see the Blue Man Group:
 shirt: Old Navy; black jeans: Loft; shoes: Payless

Happy Hump Day!
XO-Heather

4 comments:

  1. LOVE that blue dress on you...just BEAUTIFUL!!! I hope you have a magical 2012 ahead!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to just buy that blue ON dress, i've seen and tried it on a couple of times, i need to just bite the bullet. it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Vegas, but you are so right about 5 days being too long...My girlfriend is in Peepshow, but I haven't gotten to see it yet! Hubby hasn't been to Vegas yet either, so hopefully we can go soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!