Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday: OOTD

Happy Wednesday!
I have been in the best mood today because we booked a trip to the Bahamas (Nassau) last night.  Its our first time traveling out of the country.  We're going in June.  I cannot wait!!!  We have to expedite our passports though, which we can't apply for until husband is done with dreaded tax day next Tuesday!  So we have appointment at the Passport office to apply for the expedited passport.  Next week will be 7 weeks from our trip.  Although the website says they are processing in 4-6 weeks door to door I don't want to push it!!
Last night I pulled out our birth certificates to make sure I had them for our appointment next week.  I had a major panic attack because mine doesn't have a raised seal on it (like a notary stamp).  Mine looks way different that Matt's, but he is a few years older than me.  So it looks like they just changed the way they were printed.  So I started crying- thinking I wasn't going to be able to get a passport.  My mom, bless her heart, says, "oops, maybe I was supposed to get it notarized or something.  Hell, I don't remember that was 25 years ago."  She's so funny!  
So I called a few of my friends to ask them what theirs looked like.  I'm pretty sure I'm good!!!  It's printed on a watermarked paper with the official seal printed at the bottom.  But for some reason I thought it had to have the raised seal on it.  But I had to give my official birth certificate for my marriage license and to change my name to get a new social security card.  I guess I will find out next week when I go to apply for it.  Its going to drive me insane until then!!!  I googled an image and this is what mine looks like.  The seal at the bottom isn't raised.   

I need vacation and packing tips!!!

 
Anyway... On to the reason for this post- my outfit today!  This is my first time wearing these coral Loft pants.  My only complaint is that they stretch out really bad.  
 blouse: Loft; capris: Loft; loafers: JCPenney; nails: Essie Turquoise and Caicos

Once again: sorry for the crappy iPhone pics.  I have had the hardest time waking up in the mornings lately.  So I can't seem to get up in time to take any pictures.  

Anyone have any good earphones they can recommend that stay in while running?  

XO-Heather

2 comments:

  1. I do love the pants, it does suck when they stretch out so easily though. I have packing tutorials on my blog...one actually went up today if you want to check it out. Basically stick to separates, few tops, few bottoms that all coordinate with each other. And then add accessories and toiletries. Voila!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO jealous about your trip! I've been dying to get outside of Maryland! Hoping to go to the Keys this summer for my anniversary! I just stumbled upon your blog and it's the cutest!! Excited to be a new follower:) xo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!