Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Celebrity Look-a-like




A Mommas Desires and Pacifiers




 
I'm a little late doing this... But I thought it would be fun to do!  I'm linking up with Raven for the "Who's Your Doppelganger"  I used this website to generate these.

Ok so let's see... First off: Why do I have 6 men?  And Charlie Sheen??? Ashley Judd I can live with even though I look nothing like her...  Queen Latifah, really??

So I used another pic:

Raven, are you jealous? I have Brittney on there! lol!
This one I can't get over "The Rock." I'm dying!!!  And Madeline Albright!!!! Of course I see the resemblance... And I can't forget "Ole Billy Bob!

This was so fun! I loved reading people's responses to this.  And since a lot of other people did this. I wanted to include the one that I used to get a lot when I was younger and my face was slimmer. I tried to find an older pic on my Facebook but i couldn't find a decent one. The only resemblance I could see was the squinty eyes and possibly the nose. Maybe if I didn't show so much of my big teeth...



Have a good Thursday everyone, and make sure you go check out everyone else's look a likes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!