Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Scenes from our Christmas

So this is a little bit late... But I wanted to share a few pictures of our Christmas and share what I got!!!
We always wake up, open presents together, go to my parents' house for lunch with my family and exchange gifts, then go to his parents' house later that night to open gifts. 

a little decor:



Fred coming inside to play on Christmas Eve.  He was in Heaven!!
Mocha with her stocking


Fred wouldn't be still long enough
Opening presents:
My fingerless gloves from BR. Excuse the dirty hair and no makeup
I got husband a fishing reel, some books, and he picked out a new Michael Kors watch.  I feel like I'm missing something, but now I can't remember.  

I picked out this beauty:
He also got me the gloves, a pair of Gap City Flats, and some bath stuff from Lush!! 

And here's us from my parents house on Christmas day:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!