Thursday, March 7, 2013

Hello???!!!!!

Anybody still out there?  I sort of fell off the wagon a bit... I've really missed blogging. Every time I find a new beauty product or recipe I love I think about blogging it... Feels like its been forever!

A lot has happened since November. I ran my first half marathon a couple of weeks ago. It was the New Orleans Rock N Roll Half! It was the most rewarding and amazing experience ever!  More on that later....

I've continued with the Tone It Up plan!  I sort of fell off the wagon during the holidays and my race training. Luckily, I didn't gain any weight back (probably due to running so much).  But I am actually right in the middle of a junk food detox. I'm staying away from refined sugars and starches all this week to try to detox my body off of it. So far so good.  I've basically had either eggs or pancakes for breakfast all week, fruit, a salad w/ some sort of protein for lunch, & a protein source w/ roasted veggies every night.

Husband is right smack in the middle of tax season.  So he works late every night. So I've actually been fine just eating the same thing all week.

We've decided to turn our current home into rental property, we found a townhouse in New Orleans, and we are closing on it in 1 week from today.  We will be moving at the end of the month. We have had quite the adventure searching for a home, trying to sell our current home, and dealing with the ridiculous sellers of this house. They have been unbelievably stubborn and difficult to deal with. I'll write a full blog post on the house situation too..

Have a great Thursday everyone!!!


1 comment:

I love comments!