Saturday, April 11, 2015

Chasing my dreams

source

New and exciting things are happening for me and this little blog! I can't wait to share more with you guys!   I have been on an extreme life high since Friday.  My mind is full of ideas and I am so excited about life!  I know this is super vague but I don't want to share too much until I know a little more about what I am doing.
The 5th Annual Tone It Up Bikini Series is officially kicking off Monday! I can't wait!  If you're not familiar with Tone It Up or the Bikini Series I encourage you to watch their video about it.  The excitement in the TIU community is just courageous right now!  I love it!

The TIU Girls- Karena & Katrina posted a video recently that got me really thinking... In the video they encouraged everyone to pursue your dreams.  Take risks.  I NEVER take risks... I am a play-it-safe-kinda-girl!  But I'm super excited about a new life adventure for me that is coming soon!  I can't wait to share it!
Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!