Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 5- Belt It

Now today is my kinda prompt!  I love to belt anything!!!  My favorite things to belt are cardigans and dresses.  I learned how to tie my belts from Linley @ Dwelling & Telling
I think belts are such easy accessories.  I don't usually wear a lot of other accessories- maybe a necklace here and there.  But I'm not real into scarves- except in the winter.  So I love the belts add something to what could be a very plain outfit.  A lot of times its a great way to add color too. 
dress- Old Navy; cardi- JCP; belt- Target; shoes- Target
I am so happy today is Friday.  It's been a rough week at work.  So for the rest of the night I'm relaxing with a (few) Skinny Girl Sangria(s) and reading Catching Fire.
XO-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!