Thursday, July 28, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1. Spotify- I am obsessed! Does anyone else use it?  I didn't sign up for a paid subscription.  I just requested an invite.  I have it downloaded at work and at home.  I love that I can type in a song or artist and listen to it instantly.  It definitely helps the workday go by faster.


2.  Rotolo's Pizzeria- The first one opened in Baton Rouge near LSU 15 years ago.  They have several in LA, one in AZ, and one in AL.  Husband eats at one in BR a lot, and I've eaten there a handful of times.  They just opened one a mile from my house.  We have nothing to do in our little town... nothing!  So this is exciting news!  They have a bar with great drink specials, and AMAZING specialty pizzas and calzones.  The buffalo chicken calzone is my fave!  So I'm excited to have a new hangout right by our house. This could be bad for my waistline.

3. Covergirl Natureluxe gloss balm- i love these!  They're around $7.49 at drugstores.  But I had a $5 off 2 coupon from the 6-5-11 Proctor and Gamble insert.  So they were only $4.99 a piece when I bought 2.    They have an SPF of 15.  They're perfect for summer: very moisturizing and not sticky at all.  I have the Hibiscus 215 and the Anemone 225.  The anemone is my favorite.  It's a bright red.  But they both go on a little sheer.
Happy Thursday everyone
XO- Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!