Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday: OOTD

I'm linking up for the first time with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday. 

pleated poppy
I'm in love with this outfit because it contains lots of new stuff!  I picked up this dress from Gap a while back.  I love it! Its super comfy and perfect for work or even on the weekends!  Looking at it in the pics I think it shrunk a bit though.  So it may be pushing it for work a little...
The necklace is the beloved J. Crew knockoff from Ebay.  There are a ton of these online.  Most of them are coming from China, and they take forever to ship.  But for $14.50 I was patient.  I bought mine here.
Dress: Gap; shoes: DSW; belt: Target; necklace: Ebay; purse Kate Spade; trench: Michael Kors via TJ Maxx

Oh and this purse! I love this purse!!! Its my brand new Kate Spade Bond Street Florence bag in the color Stunning Pink!  I am beyond obsessed with this bag.  It was originally $448.  It went on sale for $224.  Then I signed up for their emails and got 15% off!!!  So I got it shipped straight to my door for $207. I think that is an amazing deal!  Plus, I ordered it on Thursday and I received it on Monday.  That was just regular shipping too!   
its supposed to rain!

I cannot say enough great things about this purse!  The color is amazing and perfect for spring.  I love how structured it is. This is my first Kate Spade item, and I am highly impressed!  

6 comments:

  1. hay girl hay! I'm wearing the same necklace today!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that Kate Spade bag!!!! And your outfit is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgosh I love that purse! It is amazing! What a good deal too :) I ordered that necklace forever ago and am still waiting. I am DYING to wear it!!

    Ps. I'm having a cute Anthro giveaway on my blog.. check it out :)
    http://samisshenanigans.blogspot.com/2012/05/100-follower-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! I'm definitely ordering that necklace- I've seen so many bloggers say they got knock offs from eBay! And I saw that Kendi Everyday is wearing that dress "today," too.

    http://www.kendieveryday.com/2012/05/case-of-vanishing-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely like the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute dress! Kendi wore that they other day and I have been in love ever since!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!